Pre-Listing Inspections in Barrie & Simcoe County
Eventually buyers are going to conduct an inspection on your home. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first and have an inspection performed beforehand. Having an inspection performed ahead of time can help you in many ways:
- Relief of buyers suspicions & concerns
- Aids in realistically pricing the home
- Repairs can be done ahead of time
- Avoid negotiating over defects
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern
- Allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- Reduces liability by adding supporting documentation to your disclosure information
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home
- Studies show pre-inspected homes can sell twice as fast!
- Copies of the report along with receipts for repairs can be made available to potential buyers
The inspection process is the same as a Pre-Purchase inspection. Clients can also choose to upgrade their inspection to include an infrared thermal imaging scan. Ask us about special pricing on inspection packages!
Got questions? Need an inspection? Contact Us Today.
Call 1.705.331.2951 or by Email